Celebration for 2019 Outstanding Practices in Agroecology, World Future Council!

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
 You may yet to understand how agroecological systems are our true means to restore healthy working communities, as I share this link under ER offerings, but they are now and they have been for some time as good stewards of our earth continue to use them!

                                      Please see link to Download Fact Sheet (PDF) of each selected!

                                                  https://www.worldfuturecouncil.org/p/opa-2019/

   Please check back, for we too are working at an AI Grant Application in hopes to perfect our virtual global platform/message board as we share economic perspectives of such start up plans, as each take part in 3 plans we soon to share!

     And for those now aiding many displaced please see our revised message to Governor Gavin Newsom of CA, as we share w/him for his present crises w/Chico, CA - The Camp Fire has been named the deadliest fire in recorded state history.

     See 3rd comment on this link, and if I can help anyone understand more detail please email kara; kareje@ictts.org

           http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/Starting-point-for-aiding-all-life-migrants-residents-wildlife-globally-URGENT-UPDATE-SUBJECT-I-need-td7560246.html

Peace is real, please share Humanity's options now!

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: Celebration for 2019 Outstanding Practices in Agroecology, World Future Council!

Humanity has answers that work! So please don't give in, we have good plans to work at!

FARMERS AND EARN ECOLOGISTAS ECUATORIANOS BATTLE AGAINST GENETICALLY MODIFIED

Network for a Transgenic - Free Latin America
Quevedo - Ecuador, January 16, 2019

Constitutional Civil Judge Canton Quevedo (province of Los Ríos - Ecuador), accepted a protective action in favor of the peasants in the province of Los Rios, facing a lawsuit filed by two farmers ' organizations, sponsored Ombudsman.

The lawsuit was filed after monitoring by Ecological Action and Ombudsman in soybean producing areas, meeting glyphosate - resistant transgenic soybeans, planted in the field; this despite the fact that Ecuador is a country Constitutionally Free seeds and crops.

In a first hearing, the judge ordered a new monitoring with the participation of the plaintiffs together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Agrocalidad, confirming that the area is being illegally planted transgenic soy.

Faced with this evidence, the judge granted protective action, noting that GM crops violate the rights to life, health, work, a healthy environment and the rights of nature.

In its judgment the court ordered

The Ministry of Agriculture:

-decomisar, remove and burn all GM crops found in monitoring
-subject the planting period, seize, remove and burn all batches of transgenic seed to prevent new plantings
Establish a permanent monitoring program to prevent sows in Ecuador transgenic crops (except for experimental purposes)
-To about the dangers of GM to its officials and farmers in the region
which as a remedy, including on its website include the inscription "GMO Free Ecuador".

Refer the decision to the Prosecutor of all cantons in the province of Los Ríos where GM crops was found, to identify those responsible, by act or omission, the entry of transgenic soy.

In this regard, Richard Intriago of FECAOL said : "This is a landmark ruling because since Ecuador was declared free of transgenics have made every effort to violate the Constitution, and the judge's decision strengthens our struggle."

For his part, President of the Federation of Agricultural Center Quevedo, one of the plaintiffs organizations acknowledged that "this is just the beginning of everything, because now we have to watch that the judge 's decision is met".

Representatives of Ecological Action, an organization that has made constant monitoring on the presence of GM crops in the country, received with great joy the judge's decision because it means a breakthrough in the recognition of rights and pledged to remain vigilant so that Ecuadorian agro be GM free.

One participant at the public hearing said that it is high time that the Ministry of Agriculture to fulfill its obligation to prevent the planting of GM crops in our province.
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story