Offering: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
I thank Dr. Ben Lynch for his research and skills along w/this invite, please see and share, even though live meet is over, this issue is very important for everyone's wellbeing;

   Hi Kara,

How do you protect yourself from something you can't see and is virtually everywhere?

Tomorrow on FB Live I will be joined by EMF expert and Investigative Health Journalist, Nick Pineault.

According to Nick’s research, EMFs are causing widespread symptoms and health issues, including oxidative damage, which destroys cells.

Which cells? Every cell in your body.

EMFs can dirty our genes, no doubt about it.

Thankfully there are ways to reduce our exposure.

Join Nick and I on Wednesday at 2:30pm PST, 11.7.18 on my Facebook Page to learn about:
Different sources of EMFs
Why non-ionizing radiation from cell phones, wifi and Bluetooth can cause oxidative damage on a cellular and mitochondrial levels
How EMFs affect epigenetics
How to identify EMF symptoms
Tips for reducing EMF exposure and clean dirty genes
Come prepared with your questions, and we’ll take them live!

In health,

Dr. Ben Lynch

PS: Definitely share this with those you care about, and if you haven’t signed up for Nick’s EMF Guide yet, click here to get it.  No cost, just great information.

This guide is directed to health practitioners, but if you’re in the Seeking Health community, you probably know just as much (if not more) than the average health practitioner. I always WANT you to have access to the highest, most cutting-edge information.

https://electrosmogrx.com/guide/

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

See more on EMF Pollution and Disease;

   https://www.naturalhealth365.com/free-show
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story