Please support West Coast Action Alliance, against the Olympic Peninsula Growler Jet Project, comment by Sept 4, 2015 needed..

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
   Please see what all need to take part in. Not just for the locals in the area of this proposed problem, but what this does to our earth + beyond.

    Comment period extended to Sept 4, 2015, please do your homework + mindfully act;
 I share much of their work, but their site shows beautiful photos also + more.

            Support_West_Coast_Action_Alliance,_Comment_by_Sept_4,_2015.odt

  Thank you for what you can do! kara speaking for our combined` effect..

 i come to talk story
 www.ictts.org