President Barack Obama needs our input regarding ending all weapons of war, please see our plan to fuel yours..

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
  It's time to stop manipulating + get to the root of the cause, please take part + let us know if you want to collaborate + we will set up documents/Hangout, etc.

   Please make space + take part today;

                 https://my.barackobama.com/Hear-from-President-Obama-Friday

       See our take below;

           Lets_fill_in_the_missing_links_for_harmony.odt

  Thank you for your support for we are seeking a grant/donations to make this happen!

    Please email if interested, or leave comment, kara;kareje@ictts.org