The author has deleted this message.

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: Saving lives on the coast

Thanks Jeff!

Good work, the fisherman need all the help they can get. Why is is you
don't try to support them to sit down w/F+W only + make new regulation
that works for the sustainble Commercial fisher folks, they know best
after working the coast. Together these people could work it out well.

Please take part in Dr. Helen`s Caldicott upcoming 2.28.2015 Symposium
addressing our planetary nuclear + war issues to resolve. This now is
not properly being reported in Oregon nor US or the world, yet it
effects us all;

  http://www.nuclearfreeplanet.org/symposium-the-dynamics-of-possible-nuclear-extinction-l-february-28-march-1-2015-at-the-new-york-academy-of-medicine.html

  Jeff as i have stated before, we are happy to work with you + thank
you for what you do to help us all.

     But when you post please post only 1 time, unless you are
specifically addressing a post in different subcategories. For our
layout is like a newspaper where all posts show up on left side of
front page. So again you have posted several times the same post, at
different times. This is why i deleted your post before.

If you feel you have only posted once, than please let me know + i
will try to technically correct it.

    We have many issues on the table now we are working to resolve, so
please check back + let us know if you will be attending the Symposium
please.

Sincerly, kara j lincoln

On 12/11/14, Senator_Merkley [via i come to talk story]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>         Click here to open a plain text version of this email
> <https://outreach.senate.gov/iqextranet/view_newsletter_setup.aspx?plain
> _text=Y&link=quorum_merkley-iq%2501113019%2501100051%2b-%2b12-11-2014%2b
> eNewsletter%250115712.24375037.8120480.7863659%2501ml-node%252bs3220728n
> 7559568h95%2540n2.nabble.com%2501Friend%2501ml-node%252bs3220728n7559568
> h95%2540n2.nabble.com%2501%2501>
>
> <https://outreach.senate.gov/iqextranet/Customers/quorum_merkley-iq/eNew
> letter_Masthead.jpg>
>

>  <http://merkley.senate.gov/email/images/spacer.gif>
>
> Saving the Newport Coast Guard Helicopter
>

> When Coast Guard officials recently threatened to close down Newport's
> Coast Guard helicopter rescue station, endangering the lives of
> commercial fishermen, recreational boaters and visitors along the
> coast, Jeff got to work. After persuading the Coast Guard to extend the
> closure date to December 15, Jeff worked with other members of the
> Oregon delegation to let their colleagues know how important this issue
> was to Oregon's coast and reverse the Coast Guard decision.  A few days
> ago, they succeeded in passing a bill before the deadline to save the
> helicopter and keep it in Newport.
>
> As Jeff said, the passage of this bill is a literal lifesaver for our
> coastal communities. It's a huge win for the safety of coastal
> residents and visitors - and for the local economy, which is built on a
> strong commercial and recreational fishing industry. Jeff is determined
> to keep the Newport helicopter right where it belongs: in Newport.
>
> The Oregonian: Newport Coast Guard helicopter station gets a reprieve,
> will remain open until January 2016
> <https://outreach.senate.gov/iqextranet/iqClickTrk.aspx?&cid=quorum_merk
> ley-iq&crop=15712.24375037.8120480.7863659&redirect=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ore
> gonlive.com%2fpacific-northwest-news%2findex.ssf%2f2014%2f12%2fnewport_c
> oast_guard_helicopter.html%23incart_maj-story-1>
>

> Equality for All
>

> In America, no one should be discriminated against just because of who
> they are.
>
> But today, it's still legal in dozens of states to discriminate against
> lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) individuals in many
> aspects of their lives. It's shocking that in the year 2014, Americans
> could legally be denied a job, housing, or entrance to a store just
> because of who they are or who they love. But in all too many places,
> it's true.
>
> That's why Jeff announced recently that he will be drafting a
> comprehensive LGBT civil rights bill to give our LGBT friends and
> neighbors the same civil rights protections that exist for other
> Americans. As Speaker of the Oregon House, Jeff passed a comprehensive
> LGBT civil rights bill to ensure that all Oregonians would have
> equality under the law. Now, it's long past time to make sure that
> equality is extended to all Americans.
>
> TIME: A Comprehensive LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Is Coming
> [...]
thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, + happy to report we just
uploaded the sun will set page so please take part.

 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/

   peace, kara + mishi
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story