  Love us at `i come to talk story..

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: Together we can end Military..

Thank you for this great article!

I only wish you would of added more;

    We have a plan as a virtual global platform in the restructuring stage, for we are not as organized as you people yet, nor funded, we have struggled on our own. But we know our research over 38 years shows us humanity has great options now, for each community to do one's local `plan as we go figure w/many good people with agroecological systems as well a political movement we want to support.

  Yes this is a difficult subject as we feel many are in need of more options to choose from, due to being lost in the fog w/issues of the times.  We soon will be sharing such support.

  Ex; Peace negotiations at a local level, using communities as classrooms, working w/one's students. Where ecological bundarys become a rule of understanding, so all can contribute to 1 universal earth sound science as well for space/vs continue to misuse/abuse it. Holding self and others accountable locally and afar. For many of us had/have no clue of wasted resources from our Gov/Military leaving the largest footprint on earth.

  As well if yet to be aware, why we don't have dialect w/the resisitence on an open platform for humanity to take part now, before war happens.

 Have you seen;
                                              http://www.ae911truth.org/

In my `Shifting Drive document to collaborate;

                                      https://www.facebook.com/patchestalk/

  also here on Nabble as i pinned topic on top, for you to take part and easily share..

                http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/More-homework-please-collaborate-on-serious-global-issues-affecting-all-td7560146.html

       i share a Westpoint  Major i beleive, historian's take on what could of/should of been done before 911 to prevent these 15 years of war there after/profiting, etc..

  As well the greatness humanity offers now to define what toxic as w/Nuclear radiaiton many share as it continues to circulate. Yet many not even protecting oneself or aware of it??

   Or how if not to toxic, communities part time can come to the table, as Dr. Jill Stein says w/police and coast guard, ending Military. As every community shares in solidarity, restoring one's ecological enhanced sustainable working healthier community, in solidarity w/our human family, preserving the life that is our energy true source. Balancing the genetic bio diversity to link w/neighbors, which is our true energy source as a human spieces..

As well as AGRA WATCH states, if more people knew the workings of `Clintons, they would see how untruthful they are;

https://cagj.org/2016/09/anchor-farm-project-the-clinton-foundations-link-to-agrabmgf/

   as well ecological whors along w/Oprah, if you look at her portfolio, at least in past, i yet to update. But it made me sick when i heard her and others want her for president.

Tools of the times are here, you people are good, we are working at being better. So together much more can be said by those now together.

We are a US non profit, yet to gain support w/funding, so please have patience w/our work. Google gave us an Adgrant few years back so we continue to study and have over 14.5 million ads out globally. Helping people understand we have serious issues that can be resolved..

We thank Dr. Helen Caldicott for bringing to our attention your work, thank you again! And if want to talk more about issues of the times, i' have a few things to say..

   For our objective is to share the living local process so basic comforts of nuts and bolts are prioritized in every community like fresh water/local natural wild food-fish-animal/energy/technology, soverignty. That is what agroecological systems offer, globally. So all can efficiently help lower temperature if possible to end the 6th mass extinction we are in, as well end Nuclear use accept some medicine and end Military/weapons of war. So resources can go into humanitys greatness now, and be shared to all, so suffering stops/people supported to heal and be cared for if unable, collectively, which we have a plan that we share for needs and offerings to be exchanged..

For not sure if you aware but UN states over 6 billion people either without safe drinking water or without safe sanitation, let alone all the suffering these 2 withouts lead too.. When yet as we have stated much that it is no biggy to dig a pit 6' deep by 4' to stop bacteria from spreading or collect rain water or waste and use a reverse osmosis machine easily built or a sea water desalinator as small localized low impact grid, NO large grids of any kind..

 I think you get the message, for serious business is not being done, why?? Some say it is due to a parasite that lives in our mouth keeping us unable.. Which could be true along w/as i see in our research and resolving simple human errors we all face, that can be resolved w/lil support in place. So please see our plan and let it fuel your walkabout for you and your communities, as you share us at `i come to talk story..

Sincerely, kara j lincoln
`i come to talk story..

We thank you Nabble for your continued support and great work by you and your associates.. As we welcome all to check you out as well!
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story