Wow how time flys when human errors continue, please see!

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
                    Hello, I want to thank all of you for your support, especially Nabble!

  We are soon done, I hope w/like going on 8 months of human errors! And that can happen to us all, but when we don't prepare it can really hurt us a lot!

    So please check into our work in progress and do help us out as we are soon to gather a serious team to make our plans as we perfect what Humanity has now to create with!

        https://sites.google.com/ictts.org/patchestalk/its-time-to-scale-humanitys-kindness-and-skills

  We plan to hire technical engineers that know Nabble and Google to continue to work w/both and more, so if anyone is interested in volunteering until we can get our budget together then we can start part-time!

   Peace is real we just need to organize w/your help a simple way for all to more efficiently prioritize toxic, rid while celebrating along the way!

  Thanks again for all you do! Love us at `i come to talk story!

  Please email kara if interested; kareje@ictts.org and state Re: Technical team volunteer! And tell me about your specialty! AI, Nabble, Google, LibreOffice, app for earth-space message board,  and each plan we speak of in link above and more coming soon!