please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
in_solidarity_we_unite_for_effciency....odt

please gather locally;

      tell us locally what negative effects are happening so together we can define solutions.

      search local regulatory boards, who does what, are they in tune in real time with locals simply living prioritizing their local food sovereignty... make sure our co_evolving curriculum has good science that is in tune with the sustainable local workers, to over ride the bad fragmented science that is presently supporting Free + even Fair Trade, that is not free. or the regulatory boards that are wrong.

        define who has misinformation + follow the threads, let community join in to understand how we have supported so much wrongly.

      know these locals that are leaving negative effects + welcome them into your local tapering transition + show them natures` enhanced limits. show the facts so all rethink + understand another way.

      globally we can hold locals accountable locally + afar, so show us what resists, show us the early signs so together we can network + share what we can go figure...

for those locally fortunate to not be negatively effective, then please share in support to those afar that are.

           our combined` effect makes a difference... thank you for what you can do, kara

3 Comments

SISTER LILLI SISTER LILLI

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

i AM WITH YOU IN SPIRIT KARA, AND  I HAVE CALLED YUN  SORRY IT HAS TAKEN MESO LONG. i BEEN IN AN OUT OF THE OSPITAL  AND I ACTUALY DIED NOV 13TH AND WAS OUT OF MY BODY LOOKING DOWN.... I AM GREAT FUL TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER THAT HE ALLOWED ME BACK IN MY BODY.  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
SISTER LILLI SISTER LILLI

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST  ON FACEBOOK. i MISS TALKING TO YOU.
our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

Sister Lilly,

what are we going to do with you. I quit facebook due to their footprint + if you take a review I been working at grants for our co_evolved thoughts that can make a difference.

if you want to talk personal email me, but I'm now without internet until after Christmas.

ppt@ictts.org or we can share with all here if you want to continue.

I would like to know more so maybe I can trigger some thought, for you appear to be doing same patterns for you have been close to death + died before girl.

I am happy you are talking to yun, please let him help, he knows best of our mindbody/us being an open book.

as far as talking I also have Skype on computer but when internet, I'm down + working on new budget with grant for operating expenses/etc.

360-450-3749, lv a message + next week I will get back + tell me how you want to communicate.

love kara + Happy Solstice, nature is good spend time with it + be nice to you girl!

            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story