thank you Barack for the support for local schools to waver, re: No Child Left Behind.

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
folks,
this is so important because communites have an abundant of good
sensitive/skilled folks locally + beyond. pulling own way, etc.

i come to talk story.net

patches talk

a virtual message board to bring us eye to eye..

link - still threading thru Google, just opened recently to the public thru
Nabble:

http://www.i-come-to-talk-story-net.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

support the classrooms to open their doors so as all can
self-develop walking side by side.

we feel a 'way is to support students to develop a network for
cooperative support. to build local community - to build a self that
becomes a responsible local, global + beyond
participant.

utilizing virtual tools + respecting those uninterested/unable. so as to
build a
virtual system to network along with a simple formated tally system.  so as
to aid the many issues - that local students/folks are having difficulty
with.

the many check points of simple natural living are a life right. +
all should settle for nothing less than a community that harmonizes. for
patche's on this planet have great offerings to reflect with, as young +
old
allow it to trigger thought they can apply as they bring it home +
co_evolve.

where 1 universal science can simply mean the same no matter
where we go on this planet. for all to co_evolve with via their
ecosystem/subject, etc. so all on same page, no longer depleting our
natural
resources.

we feel if legislators are responsibly do_in, they will be a local
participant + know their communities needs + offerings, as they are
rebuilt.

do we support you Barack, yes! you are our president. will we hold you +
all responsible, to make a dysfunctional system once again work, yes!

who will we vote for, the tally will tell the story. as
folks right now are seriously putting their effort into their own survival.

we feel with your cooperative support we can find a way to give
relief. supporting folks to rethink, take a breath of fresh air as we all
gain awareness to calm, + reflect with the many good folks that are do_in
what works.

meaning with mental clarity + physical strength folks can part time
cooperatively pool their resources to build a local community. defining an
abundant of jobs to create upon. as function of energy efficiency, is
restored. as people + our natural world that sustains us, regains the
respect lost.

with the clarity of locally from the earth out build common sense
communities. ridding the consumptive wasteful ideals of inefficient green
movements. as in putting wave energy before local earth based projects to
restore what sustains local folks.

such as our wild to remain wild to sustain our microbial
balance, small farms, etc. for local fresh natural food to produce our fuel
to start with.

some simple thought that folks can feel + apply now is what more need.
fresh
local grown meal along with a nice discussion, good night sleep + each day,
energy becomes more abundant. as folks awaken to correct use of their own
inner tools.

no longer awaiting another to do for or allowing anyone to detour them,
as each pursue their own path as they build it. leaving no footprint on any
life, as each become self-satisfied. in local community that harnmonizes as
each continue to explore local + afar.

share with our neighbor what works to rid their needs, now their is
no reason for them not to do the same.

peace in the air, nice!

as far as thinking if Barack is manipulating for his own campaign, i think
we
should give him our support. he is carrrying a heavy load with so much
dysfunction.
i think Barack will be the 1st to look at tally + state if a better person
can fill this postion, when due time comes. then so be it.

thank you folks, kara

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: thank you Barack for the support for local schools to waver, re: No Child Left Behind.

   lets all ask Barack + legislators what they think.

will they self-observe, reflect, co_evolve as local coooperative support accept only communities that harmonize within the natural world. + support the better person to fill responsible positions, as they should be interchangeable.

or will you get blinded, short sighted as big business may look very good in many ways. or manipulate controlling hidden agendas.

   if we are preoccupied unable to clearly define the footprint left locally + beyond, it is very easy to ride on other's wave.

       vs. with early signs, see the need to welcome them into a 'tapering transition to be cooperatively supported to rethink. switch modes so as to make it right.

  or remove themself from a responsible position as a local, global + beyond community participant. as then the community within a respect ful time of support will then do, as necessary measures are taken.

as we link we can support each other to realize what maintaining sharp sensors is all about.

when i reflect with folks that are sharp, it awakens me to realize we even have that possibility to simply be honest.

truth is the fueling force. along with being a life right. even thought wrong, together we can make it right.
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story