what we do when we hear of our neighbors afar being abused, we bring it to the cloth/table + share..

Posted by our combined` effect our combined` effect
           Business at hand needs to continue as we address early signs.

        please see La Via Campesina`s response to project ProSavannah;

http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php/main-issues-mainmenu-27/agrarian-reform-mainmenu-36/1321-land-grabbing-for-agribusiness-on-mozambique-unac-statement-on-the-prosavana-programme

now ask yourself if this can happen to them, can it happen to you? + why do we not hold our locals accountable locally + afar? + how can we make this process better.

            we are soon to upload part 2 of project osic, showing the scars left from the Amazonian developments, that we should not have to redo + learn from these lessons. this is an archive for all to come build as we share this process of restoring our communities natural enhanced potentials. so we link our wild biomes + gain sensitive skills to work them by locals, that we as a human family are all interdependent on.

  so when large developements like this project ProSavannah is allowed to interfere in locals, then it also has interfered in our linking ability of natural wild biomes, best maintained by locals as they provide their own local food/fish/medicine sovereignty.

                       giving us all a better means to do our own.

       + project osic invites those leaving negative affects into the local tapering transition, to be created by locals. supporting each to rethink as we make wrongs right + share via this archive what can be peacefully.

locals only should control their commons to provide + protect all, starting with local food/fish/medicine sovereingty. this is what investors/developers locally + afar can invest in only as they change their global mindset from the ways they have left negative effects in the many scars on this planet.

        no more will local people allow this + it is wrong not to have the support from all for simple respect of those that have worked + owned their property. + even if legisticly all the i`s are not dotted. common respect gives them the right to continue to work their lands correctly as they rotate their crops seasonally + should beable to continue to utilize + exchange their own seeds.

    we welcome you to come together  now + do what is respectful for the locals + become a local, global + beyond responcible participant.

            please see this link below discussing ProSavannah + my comment + tell me if i`m wrong in my assessment. i ask you to do what you can do to stop this development;

http://www.slideshare.net/cgiarclimate/ardd2012-rio-learning-event-no-4-session-1-lopes

i`ve sent this email to President Barack Obama at the Whitehouse, along with UN Sec General ban Ki-moon + World Bank President Jim Yong Kim. + i ask all of you to see these early signs + stop this kind of development from happening any where on our earth + beyond, for we have enough scars from projects like this.

                  their is a better `way for us to share as a human family, we ask you to review project osic;

      http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/project-osic-open-school-doors-into-community-f7559277.html

            thank you for this review, our combined` effect makes a difference.

sincerely, kara j lincoln

1 Comment

our combined` effect our combined` effect

Re: what we do when we hear of our neighbors afar being abused, we bring it to the cloth/table + share..

the WhiteHouse responded saying they are swamped with emails + cannot deal with this now + to be patient.
            PLEASE ALL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT FOR ANY OF US TO DO, GATHER YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDS-COMMUNITIES LOCAL AND AFAR, AND ASK THEM TO PRIORITIZE WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW UNTIL MARCH 30, 2019, FOR THE NO NATO RALLY IN FRONT OF THE US WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 30!

                             PLEASE SHARE!

                      http://no2nato2019.org

https://www.ictts.org/say-no-to-nato-war-and-racism-hands-off-venezuela

  PLUS THIS CONTINUES AFTER MARCH 30, 2019 UNTIL NATO ENDS!

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community,
                                          eye to eye.

   Please see our new Subcategories on URGENT UPDATE SUBJECTS (UUS) on the right side, so as to help ASAP the many left behind/or on the run now, as we welcome all to post on this `transitional shift message board (`tsmb).

   Humanity has solutions please share yours, so all needs can get met along w/the local `plan of each community, sharing in solidarity, globally, so all get one's needs met, fueling each to get out of the survival mode and into being a mindful participant, as we all work this `transformation needed in every community now to prepare for global weather getting worse!

    We are ending these scars from repeating, how? To start by sharing agro_ecological solutions, ending Nuclear use except for medical use w/no half-life that can be recycled/ending US-NATO war mode + false green, toxic economies. And welcome all to interrelate and do ones local `plan, now to help!

        Come talk, +1-360-450-3749 Please leave a message
                            or email; kareje@ictts.org

          We appreciate your participation, please share our link while you do your walkabout for you/your family and your communities!

                             `i come to talk story

        http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

        See more/correct and post on this `tsmb, now being structured here on Nabble under UUS in Subcategories!

       See more on our Google site, and excuse our inability to edit all here and there, to harmonize due to our feelings to help ASAP where can, those in need;

                            https://www.ictts.org/

         Please Donate to our US Nonprofit Association,

                           `i come to talk story

  email kara; kareje@ictts.org title DONATE and if need a tax receipt, please give us your info and we will send you one.

                 Thank you, for making a difference!

                    Love us at `i come to talk story